Also in this playlist...
This transcript is automatically generated
Then there's this for it's over in studio B a fire safety tip for you today do not microwave your underwear.
Firefighters in southwest Britain.
Helped rescue a man who accidentally.
Started a small fire in the kitchen it over the weekend.
A spokeswoman told reporters the fire involved two pairs of underpants and two pairs of socks which document -- tried to drive by placing them in the microwave.
-- -- the blaze out before it spread fortunately the fire caused only some minor smoke damage -- men's apartment the spokeswoman says the Sox in undies or.
Filter by section